We understand that businesses face numerous challenges hiring and retaining talented employees. That’s why we have developed a variety of services to help you improve your recruiting, hire top talent, and train employees. These services are meant to help your business become more efficient and save money.
Access no-cost job recruiting services that help match qualified applicants to your open positions. They offer pre-screening, advice from workforce professionals, and even space for interviewing.
Relocating? If your spouse or partner is seeking a job opportunity, our Family Relocation program offers resources to help find job opportunities in this region.
Through networking, workshops, partnerships and job referrals, the network provides an opportunity for professionals to exchange contacts, experiences and referrals.
CareerSource Southwest Florida and Florida Training Solutions offer several training incentives designed to meet your needs for a trained workforce.
Top News for Employers
- Employ Florida Mobile App Got jobs? Need a job? Now there’s an app for that! Florida Launches App to Connect Job Seekers with Employers #EmployFlorida @FLDEO @FLGovScott #careersourcefl Learn more
- Work Ethic Questions at the Interview & SWFL’s Hot Jobs One of the questions that will be asked at the job interview is: define your work ethic? And this question may not be so direct, instead may be presented as: Describe yourself? Provide an example of a project that required working with others? How do you handle new projects? And so on. You may freeze at these ... Learn more
- Paychecks for Patriots Hiring Event ~ 11.05.16 ~ Military Appreciation Day Paychecks for Patriots Hiring Event for Veterans and their Families Saturday, November 5th, 2016 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 2061 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Join us during Military Appreciation Day and meet employers committed to hiring Veterans City of Fort Myers Dept. Environmental Protections All American Alarm Comcast Social Agricultural Enterprise Lee County Government Suncoast Trucking Academy Goodwill Industries Department of Children and Families MedExpress Urgent Care Beattie Development Source ... Learn more
- Paychecks for Patriots ~ November 5, 2016 CareerSource Southwest Florida to Participate in Fourth Annual Paychecks for Patriots Hiring Event Statewide Hiring Fair Connects Florida Veterans with Career Opportunities CareerSource Southwest Florida is proud to announce Paychecks for Patriots, a special hiring fair in November dedicated to local veterans. Held across the state, Paychecks for Patriots plans to match military and veteran candidates ... Learn more
- Look for us at our new Port Charlotte location To see a map of the new location, click on our new address below: 3745 Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte, FL Learn more
- The Veterans Energy Pipeline Veterans come to the civilian workforce with extensive technical and non-technical skills gained through military experience and training. The Veterans Energy Pipeline website was designed by Vets4Energy and the American Petroleum Institute. Vets4Energy is a grassroots group of veterans who believe that energy security is tied to our national security. Together, the organizations want to assist veterans ... Learn more
- Florida’s Veterans Program Portal – EmployFlorida Vets Florida’s Veterans Program portal is a gateway to information and resource links that will assist veterans, veterans’ families and employers in accomplishing their employment goals. http://veterans.employflorida.com/portals/veteran/ Employers interested in hiring veterans are encouraged to call the Employ Florida Marketplace hotline at (866) 352-2345 to connect with a workforce specialist in their area. To connect with our local ... Learn more
- Social Jobs Partnership Facebook, the U.S. Department of Labor, the National Association of Workforce Agenies (NASWA), the DirectEmployers Association (DE) and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) announce a joint commitment to create the Social-Jobs-Partnership, with a goal to facilitate employment for America’s jobless through the use of social networks. In the interest of getting people back ... Learn more
- September 2015 Southwest Florida Regional Economic Indicators Report The Regional Economic Research Institute (RERI) issues a monthly report, Regional Economic Indicators, which analyzes a wide range of economic data from the 5-county region of Southwest Florida. It also includes National economic data of interest. The monthly Indicators report has been issued since early 2007. The September 2015 summary and report can be found at ... Learn more
Just A Few of our Workforce Partners…
Top Labor Market News
- Job fair a success for new Dunbar employer Learn more
- Hiring prospects in Lee County strongest in nation_News-Press article Learn more
- November 2015 Southwest Florida Regional Economic Indicators Report Learn more
- September 2015 Southwest Florida Regional Economic Indicators Report Learn more
- August 2015 Southwest Florida Regional Economic Indicator Report Learn more
- Cape Coral-Fort Myers among top in employment outlook Learn more
- Young professionals make difference in our workforce Learn more
- I-75 Medical Manufacturing Survey Learn more
- Florida online job demand climbs in July Learn more