The Professional Career Network (PCN) offers career transition services to professionals through networking, workshops, business partnerships and job referrals. The network provides an opportunity for professionals from various industries to exchange contacts, experiences and referrals. A 12-hour training course is offered at no-cost to professionals who meet the criteria for participation.
Training covers the following topics:
- Defining career goals and values.
- Taking inventory of one’s skills.
- Learning creative job searching tips and resources that produce successful results.
- Realizing the power of networking.
- Discovering the hidden job market and finding out how to penetrate it.
- Developing an effective personal “infomercial” aka elevator speech.
- Writing winning cover letters and developing creative resumes.
- Acquiring successful interviewing skills and effective techniques.
- Achieving salary negotiating strategies and successful tactics.
For more information, click on the following link – Professional Career Network Brochure or contact Sue Noe at firstname.lastname@example.org, 239-931-8282.