Featured Job Opportunities
- Employ Florida Mobile App Got jobs? Need a job? Now there’s an app for that! Florida Launches App to Connect Job Seekers with Employers #EmployFlorida @FLDEO @FLGovScott #careersourcefl Learn More
- Work Ethic Questions at the Interview & SWFL’s Hot Jobs One of the questions that will be asked at the job interview is: define your work ethic? And this question may not be so direct, instead may be presented as: Describe yourself? Provide an example of a project that required working with others? How do you handle new projects? And so ... Learn More
- UPS is Hiring at our Port Charlotte Career Center! “The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison – UPS is HIRING! Drivers $18 per hour Golf Cart Driver $10.15 per hour Package Handlers $11 per hour When: Ongoing Time: 9am to 5pm Location: Port Charlotte center – 3745 ... Learn More
- Paychecks for Patriots ~ November 5, 2016 CareerSource Southwest Florida to Participate in Fourth Annual Paychecks for Patriots Hiring Event Statewide Hiring Fair Connects Florida Veterans with Career Opportunities CareerSource Southwest Florida is proud to announce Paychecks for Patriots, a special hiring fair in November dedicated to local veterans. Held across the state, Paychecks for Patriots plans to ... Learn More
- Look for us at our new Port Charlotte location To see a map of the new location, click on our new address below: 3745 Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte, FL Learn More
- Ten Questions You Want to Ask at the Job Interview & SWFL’s Hot Jobs The moment you’ve been waiting for has arrived! The interview is happening and after 30 minutes of answering questions the hiring manager wants to know about you, they now ask if you have any questions for them. This interview was tough to get and you may tell yourself, “I should play ... Learn More
Find A JobView a sampling of great job openings in Southwest Florida! Find the jobs you want by simply using the Search box below or by clicking the top of each column to sort jobs by title, location, or salary.
See a job you like? Just head to EmployFlorida.com and click on "Find a Job". Next, click on the "Job Number Search" tab and enter the Job Order # from below to view the full job description.
|Job Order #||Job Title||Description and Qualifications||Location||Salary||Details|
|10328501||Construction Safety Officer||Conducts brief safety meetings on site.|
High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum 12 months experience.
|$42K a year||Learn more|
|10294840||Chef||Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers.|
High School Diploma and minimum 24 months experience.
|$62,500 a year||Learn more|
|10329263||Framing Carpenters||Installs insulating materials, stucco, and related construction material.|
High School Diploma and minimum 12 months experience.
|$16 to $20 an hour||Learn more|
|10297945||Equipment Operator||Operates industrial trucks or tractors to move product around warehouse.||Clewiston|
|$8.05 to $15 an hour||Learn more|
|10264220||Tax Manager||Performs complex tax preparation, tax research and tax planning.|
Bachelor's Degree and minimum 60 months experience.
|$50K a year||Learn more|
|10330579||Life Skills/Pre-release Instructor||Provides inmates and detainees with tools and knowledge to prepare for reentry into community.|
High School Diploma or equivalent.
|DOE (Depends on experience)||Learn more|
|10305578||Executive Assistant||Relieves the executive of administrative functions.|
Associate's Degree and minimum 48 months experience.
|$45K to $65K a year||Learn more|
|10320924||Diesel Mechanic||Performs repairs and maintenance on vehicles.|
High School Diploma and minimum 36 months required.
|$18 to $25 an hour||Learn more|
|10326504||Credit Analyst II||Proficient in credit data analysis to estimate credit risk.|
Bachelor's Degree and minimum 24 months experience.
|DOE (Depends on experience)||Learn more|
We Work with Some Great Companies!
Don’t need our help? Start Here!
Commonly known as a “self-directed job search”, if you do not need assistance with your job search and are only interested in viewing and applying to job openings in Southwest Florida, simply get started by registering for the Employ Florida Marketplace.
Employ Florida Marketplace (EFM) allows you to upload your resume, turn on the Virtual Recruiter tool, and watch as the Virtual Recruiter finds jobs specifically matched to keywords from your resume.
Click on the image above to download our “EFM Registration and Resume Builder Steps” document. This will provide instructions on registering for the Employ Florida Marketplace and building your resume.
View self-paced videos and tutorials on such topics as proper resume writing and how to conduct a job search. Click the image above for instructions on how to access the EFM Learning Center.
Developing a successful job search strategy is very different from just looking for a job. By visiting your local CareerSource center, you can access:
Join our professional network and reach professionals from various industries, attend career development workshops, and receive job referrals. Download the brochure for more information.
Contact Sue Noe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sue Noe 239-931-8282
Have you recently relocated? If you have and your spouse or partner is still searching for employment, don’t face the challenge alone. Our program offers resources that can help you discover career opportunities in Southwest Florida. Download our brochure for more information.
Contact Peg Elmore at email@example.com
Contact Peg Elmore 239-931-8282
Looking for a CareerSource Southwest Florida location nearest you? Click here.