The job search can be intimidating. Let us help! We’re a federally funded, nonprofit agency working with the State of Florida and many community partners to provide you with job preparation services free of charge. Our Career Centers provide programs designed to help job seekers and employers. Call or visit one of our centers – our professional and friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
We know searching for the right job can be daunting, so we’ve aggregated all of the best jobs in the area into one list! Plus, we highlight top opportunities so you don’t miss out.
Job seekers: The job search can be intimidating. Let us help! Get ahead and plan your future with our portfolio of job seekers services.
If you need information about the Reemployment Assistance Program or how to file claims, visit our centers or call toll-free
You may need further education to increase your skill set or learn a new trade. Funding may be available to attend school at one of our eligible training providers in a career that is in demand.
Our highly trained staff of veterans’ employment specialists can help you make the transition into civilian life or improve your current job situation.
We want to help you find your way through all of the complex levels of entitlement programs and career guidance.
Hot Job News
- Use Keywords for a Powerful Resume & SWFL’s Hot Jobs Are you using an outdated resume and getting nowhere with an interview? Writing a strategic resume takes proper planning since its structure changes with the needs of the marketplace. A powerful resume includes the use of keywords throughout the entire document. Keywords are hot words, buzz words, or jargon associated with a specific profession or job function. Recruiters ... Learn more
- Ten Questions You Want to Ask at the Job Interview & SWFL’s Hot Jobs The moment you’ve been waiting for has arrived! The interview is happening and after 30 minutes of answering questions the hiring manager wants to know about you, they now ask if you have any questions for them. This interview was tough to get and you may tell yourself, “I should play it safe and say No”, ... Learn more
- Negotiate Your Salary With Confidence & SWFL’s Hot Jobs One of the most stressful areas of landing the job you want is dealing with the salary negotiation. Many job seekers fear this part of the job search process because it can be awkward and it could cost you the job. Two things could happen if you don’t handle it properly, you could price your ... Learn more
- Online Job Search Tools & Southwest Florida’s Hot Jobs Times have changed when it comes to job searching. There used to be a few ways to find jobs like answering an ad from the local newspaper or answering a “help wanted” ad at the local grocery store. Thanks to technology we now have more options for our job search, let’s look at some of these ... Learn more
- Fort Myers ~ Hot Job! Fort Myers ~ Hot Job Please visit www.EmployFlorida.com for more details. Assembly Shop Technician II ~ Job Order Number: 10220562 Technician will assist in the manufacturing of custom pro touring audio equipment. The primary function will be working the power line. Knowledge of electrical circuitry is essential. Must be able to strip heat, shrink and solder wire. Strong ... Learn more
- Successful Interview Series – Part Three and Southwest Florida’s Hot Jobs As the final part of a three part series on “Successful Interviews”, we hope you’ve found useful advice on how to present yourself during the interview for maximum results. We don’t expect you to get it right the first time, keep practicing and be mindful of how to handle the interview by applying the following tips: Prove-it ... Learn more
- Advice for a Successful Interview Series – Part Two As part two of a three part series on “Successful Interviews”, we are continuing to bring you advice on the best way to conquer the interview. If you think you can wing it, think again. Planning, preparation, and practice can go a long way when it comes to interviews. It is the difference between getting the ... Learn more
- Successful Interviews Series – Part One & Southwest Florida’s Hot Jobs As part one of a three part series on “Successful Interviews”, we are going to cover how you should handle a job interview to maximize your chances of getting the job offer. This may interest you if… Have you ever felt great about that interview, but never got a call back? Did you stumble during the interview and ... Learn more
- Invest in Yourself for Career Success & Southwest Florida’s Hot Jobs Where do you go for inspiration? What is your passion? Is this passion evident in your career search? As we start the week, a great way to revitalize ourselves is to look deep within and ask these questions which can lead to your inspiration and career success. Taking the time to invest in ourselves is critical for ... Learn more
Hear From People Like You!
“I have to thank Selina and all the staff at CareerSource Southwest Florida and my instructors at iTech (Immokalee Technical College) for the support they gave me. After receiving the assistance to go back to school to advance my knowledge in the medical field, we are now able to pay our bills and on our way to a better life”. ~ Kimberly West
“I wanted to enroll in the Medical Administrative Specialist program at Fort Myers Institute of Technology (FMIT). That’s when CareerSource Southwest Florida came into my life and what a difference that has made.” ~ Melissa Ramos
“I knew what I wanted and I enjoy caring for others; it’s when I’m the happiest. I was working part time as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) when I heard about CareerSource Southwest Florida and immediately recognized an opportunity to create a career path that could lead to self-sufficiency for me and my two year old daughter, Autumn. ~ Dwan Bell